[Qgis-developer] Custom fill styles update

Steven Bell botsnlinux at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:31:25 EDT 2007

Just a quick update on where I am with the custom fill styles.
I have been able to partially implement custom fill styles.  Look here to
see it in action: http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?image=customfillra3.png
It is able to save and load the custom styles with the project file, and
previews the fill image on the button when an image is selected.

At this point, it doesn't work at all with the unique value
renderer/dialog.  It sets the texture to customTexture, but doesn't set the
image correctly.  It also is unable to correctly load the images from the
unique value renderer into the GUI.  I hope to work on that in the next few
days, but I can't promise anything for sure.

Steven