[Qgis-developer] Custom fill styles update

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Tue May 22 02:19:06 EDT 2007

Hi Paolo,

I'm also in favour of a 0.9 version soon.
Regarding development in branches: This is already done for changes with big
impact on qgis code, e.g. if important interfaces like vector provider or
layer are changed. I'm not sure if it makes sense to create a branch for
every small addition. But it certainly needs to be discussed in which cases a
new branch should be created and what the procedure is for merging a branch
back (e.g. reviewing by other developers, testers making sure everything
still works, ....).

cheers,
Marco

--