[Qgis-developer] Python bindings not available

Matthew Perry perrygeo at gmail.com
Tue May 22 11:56:18 EDT 2007

On 5/22/07, Düster Horst <Horst.Duester at bd.so.ch> wrote:
> I'm trying to use the Python bindings of QGIS 0.9 but I do have some
> problems to run Python with QGIS. I configure the Python bindings with
> ccmake. All looks fine. cmake says:

>  -- Python libraries found
>  -- Python bindings enabled
>
> All looks succesful anyway. But when I start QGIS a window appears with the
> Message:
>
> "Couldn't load QGIS bindings. Python support will be disabled"

Start up python and try to import the qgis module (eg "from qgis
import core"). Do you get any errors?

--
Matthew T. Perry
http://www.perrygeo.net

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes
the existing model obsolete" - R. Buckminster Fuller