[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] WMS Rendering Problems

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Nov 2 09:55:44 EDT 2007

Hi

We will be making test packages for the transparency branch (which
will contain everything from trunk merged in too). We will put these
out for public comment and bug testing. Once we are happy that the
raster transparency branch is stable, works as expected and does not
cause any other problems, we will begin the process of getting it
merged into trunk. We will announce to the list when these packages
are available and open a special tag in trh bug tracker that bugs can
be filed against. If you are interested in parrticipating in the
process please contact Peter Ersts who is our raster maintainer. Any
contributions in the form of quality control, testing, useabilty,
coding if you know how etc would be greatly appreciated.

We are in the process of stabilising QGIS for a 1.0 release which
means we are being much more conservative about letting new features
into trunk so that we can really focus on getting all those open bugs
removed.

Many thanks for you input!

Regards

Tim