[Qgis-developer] [patch] debian packaging

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Nov 4 18:48:54 EST 2007

Hi Jürgen

Actually this patch should not be neccessary. CMAKE FindGDAL uses
essentially the same mechanism too find GDAL related files. Those
lines are there because under Ubuntu Feisty gdal-config returns
incorrect values for the location of gdal libs etc. On Gutsy, Etch and
debian unstable you should simply be able to remove the following 2
lines:

        -D GDAL_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/include/gdal \
        -D GDAL_LIBRARY=/usr/lib/libgdal1.3.2.so \

And everything related to GDAL should be found correctly. Give it a
try and if its not working for you I will revisit your patch. I will
eventually remove the above lines too once Feisty is a bit less in
use. At the moment I just do it manually before building packages that
dont need it.

Regards

Tim