[Qgis-developer] [QGIS Commit] SVN [ersts] r7424

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:41:53 EST 2007

Hi Peter,

I've seen in your recent commit that you've added support for custom
enhancement functions also written in Python. While this is surely a
good idea, I would prefer to put it only to python bindings and not to
leave it directly in core library - as this introduces dependency of
core library on Python, which we (at least so far) want to keep
optional.

AFAIK SIP supports adding new methods in .sip files so it shouldn't be
a big problem to move it there... Maybe I could try to help you here
if needed.

Regards
Martin