[Qgis-developer] QGIS 0.9.0 Preview 1

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Oct 3 08:43:45 EDT 2007

Hi Niccolo

Many thanks for this - I will address these things later today. I was
hoping to announce the final release this evening but I'll first look
at your changes and make another set of debs. I tried to tweak the
control and rules files so that we could build packages 'out the box'
on debian etch and ubuntu feisty which is probably the reasone I set
the lower sip requirement.

Best regards

Tim

--