[Qgis-developer] Postgresql layers not displaying?

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 10:19:33 EDT 2007

On 10/3/07, icosa atropa <icos.atropa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I saw that too, but couldn't make sense of it.  If there are no
> features within the rectangle, shouldn't the layer extent be null
> and/or the attribute table have no entries contained within the
> rectangle?

I'm not an expert on how postgis data provider work, I don't know. You
can see the layer extent (with total amount of features) in layer's
properties in metadata tab.

> Any suggestions for further tests?  Should I construct a single
> testcase between 0.8.1 and 0.9?

Ummm... does that mean that in 0.8.1 you get some features and in 0.9 you don't?

Probably you should file a ticket for that and attach as much
information as possible - e.g. definition of the table, also data if
possible.

Bye
Martin