[Qgis-developer] about ogr provider

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 15:16:14 EDT 2007

Hi:
    The ogr plugin is in a very early stage, in fact I´m doing some refactoring
to integrate the dialogs of postgis with the dialogs of ogr to improve accesability.

At this stage I have only tested access to mysql and postgresql and opened a
branch https://svn.qgis.org/repos/qgis/branches/ogr-plugin-branch to work on
it.

  I think it could be possible to check oracle access and share my binaries with you
if you are using windows, but this could take some weeks.

Best regards

Godofredo Contreras