[Qgis-developer] [QGIS Commit] SVN [godofredo] r7284 - branches/ogr-plugin-branch/src/app

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 11:38:36 EDT 2007

Hi:

This change was to add the ability to create mysql, oracle and postgres vector layers
via ogr provider, the other changes were in the "add postgis layer dialog" that now
support different kinds of connections in addition to postgres. The new classes in
core/dbutilities are used to separate connection management from the dialogs and
that will be used to update SPIT to work with  mysql, and oracle.

There are some plans to support layer creation, and Tim suggested to work a little
with QgsVectorWriter to support some kind of export functionality, but I think this will
be until second stage (once ogr spatial database layer creation and spit will be working ).

Regars

Godofredo Contreras