[Qgis-developer] dep problems with Feisty packages

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Oct 31 20:10:52 EDT 2007

Hi Christian

Thanks I thought I had fixed this :-( Yes using backports is a good
way to fix for now. Gary could you add a small note next to the feisty
download saying

"Please enable backports
(https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuBackports) to satisfy
dependencies."

Ill try to fix this in the upcoming 0.9.1 bugfix release.

Regards

Tim