[Qgis-developer] color ramps for vector graduated symbols (ticket #782)

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Oct 31 22:19:51 EDT 2007

Hi

Are you guys familiar with MatLab? I was hoping we could at some point
implement a colour ramp editor similar to what they have. Also, it
would be great to include Peter Ersts (Raster maintainer) in this
process so we could use the same markup system in both raster and
vector implementations (where applicable).

The MatLab colour map editor is show here (scroll down a little for a screenie):

http://tinyurl.com/27gbra

Regards

Tim