[Qgis-developer] qgis.gui crash on mac os x 10.4

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Sep 11 12:02:18 EDT 2007

Check Console.app for a crashlog in ~/Library/Logs.  It'll probably
be for python.

When I built that package I tested by importing qgis, but I had
nothing else to test.

That sys.path looks odd - /Contents/... is absolute from the root of
your HD.  It should probably be:

/Applications/qgis0.9.0.app/Contents/MacOS/share/qgis/python

Though the qgis import didn't complain.  Odd.