[Qgis-developer] question about ogr provider

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 11:34:07 EDT 2007

Hi:
    I have been working in a mysql plugin using ogr provider, reading is now working
   but I can´t get writing working.  ogrinfo --formats reports mysql (read / write), I registered
   the datasource  with update support with no errors.

   ogrDataSource = OGRSFDriverRegistrar::Open(QFile::encodeName(uri).constData(), TRUE, &ogrDriver);

   But the option toggle editing is always deactivated with this kind of datasource

   How is this option activated?

Regards

Godofredo Contreras