[Qgis-developer] question about ogr provider

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 16:25:09 EDT 2007

Thank you Martin for your answer. I made a program
to test what capabilities is the mysql ogr driver reporting
and it only reports:

Random Read.
Fast Spatial Filter.
Fast Feature Count.

But there have to be something wrong with the driver capabilities report
because in the same test program I use CreateFeature and it works
but it is not reporting Sequential Write.

Regards
Godofredo Contreras