[Qgis-developer] question about ogr provider

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 10:51:14 EDT 2007

Hi :

I sent a mail to gdal-dev list to ask about the testcapabilities of mysql ogr driver
and in effect it is a bug  in the driver, something similar happens to postgresql driver.

Could it be safe to test in ogrprovider if driver is mysql and set the capabilities manually
temporarily until this bug has been fixed?

Best regards
Godofredo Contreras