[Qgis-developer] Compiling QGIS 0.9 using Microsoft Express 2005

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Sep 27 19:54:47 EDT 2007

Hi

For me running failed due to an assert caused by missing projection
icon. This is a path issue in qgisapplication I think and I should be
able to fix it easily enough tomorrow when I get to my dev box. I
applied your patch to svn trunk and tested on mac and linux and they
build fine for me wiht the patch in place so I committed it.

Regards

Tim

--
Tim Sutton