AW: [Qgis-developer] Planning for QGIS 1.0.0 '????'

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Fri Aug 1 03:10:18 EDT 2008

Hi Jürgen and Tim,

I'm going to look at it next monday when I'm back from holidays.

Yes, this function is in use for polygon splitting. However, I don't remember how important the call for cutEdges function really is. It is possible that this section aborts polygon splits where the splitting line doesn't go through the whole polygon.

Regards,
Marco