[Qgis-developer] Keeping track of API changes for 1.0

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Aug 7 04:30:38 EDT 2008

Hi Folks

Since 1.0 will be the start of API stable 1.x.x releases I am fixing
various inconsistencies in the API now while we have the chance. This
in some cases may require adapting existing code (I've been keeping
trunk current to my changes). I created a summary (which I will add to
as needed) of the key areas of change in case you are doing any head
scratching. I put it in the visual changelog for 1.0 (ok I know its
not very visual...) :

http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/VisualChangeLog1.0.0

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
Blog: http://tim.linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net