[Qgis-developer] Qgis application name

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Aug 8 08:57:51 EDT 2008

Hi William (and for general attention)

I have changed the application name in main.cpp here from qgis to
QGIS. One thing to bear in mind though is that this change puts QGIS
into 'eternal sunshine of the spotless mind mode' - it forgets all
settings in QSettings because the application key is different. I'll
commit this because if there was every a good time to be breaking a
few eggs, this is it (before we release 1.0).

Regards

Tim