[Qgis-developer] [SoC report] home range analysis in QGIS

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Aug 8 09:42:46 EDT 2008

Hi Anne

I updated again your plugin now from svn and it starts without error
now. When I try to run it complains its missing rgdal and adehabitat.
I see on your wiki page[1] you say:

"R packages adehabitat and rgdal and all their dependencies"

But don't offer any instructions on how to do this. Could you update
it so R clueless folks like me can play too? :-)

Many thanks

Tim

[1] http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/GSoC2008Rbinding