[Qgis-developer] [SoC report] home range analysis in QGIS

Tim Keitt tkeitt at keittlab.org
Fri Aug 8 12:14:48 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> For me I get :
>
> In install.packages(c("adehabitat")) :
>  package 'adehabitat' is not available

This usually happens when the Ubuntu version of R falls behind the
R-project version of R. There is no organized effort to back port CRAN
packages. Best thing to do is use the CRAN apt repository for R so you
keep in sync with CRAN packages.

My sources.list includes:

deb http://cran.stat.ucla.edu/bin/linux/ubuntu hardy/

Substitute a mirror listed at r-project.org. Then apt upgrade or