[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-release-team] QGIS 0.11.0 'Metis' - Call for packaging

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Mon Aug 11 13:52:33 EDT 2008

On Thursday 17 July 2008 16:41:57 Douglas E. Warner wrote:
> You can find my packages here:
> http://www.silfreed.net/download/repo/packages/qgis/
>
> I'm having problems building qgis for Fedora 8 and 9 on i386 (but not
> x86_64); I'm getting errors like this during the install:
>
> /usr/lib/atlas/liblapack.so.3: undefined reference to `ATL_sspr2'

I have finally had time to look into this some more and apparently qgis was
building against atlas instead of lapack, and atlas not providing all the
necessary function calls.

I'm building updated packages for my website that includes the architectures
that previously did not build and will soon be pushing this to Fedora.

-Doug