[Qgis-developer] File Browsing From inside QGIS

Mars Sjoden amagine at telus.net
Wed Aug 13 18:37:49 EDT 2008

I agree with fixing bugs.

When navigating a root directory on my 24" iMac 3ghz, 4Gb Ram, it
stalls out QGIS for close to 2 min. (1.45min exact)
I do not dare navigate to my GIS drive which I have never been able to
see the end to the pinwheel, thus Force Quiting QGIS and firing up UDIG.
I much prefer using QGIS due to its superior editing functions and UI
and of course the nice GRASS plugin implimentation

I would prefer a useable file browser over more features however, and
feel this is more of a "Bug" than a feature.

Just a silly User Point of View...