[Qgis-developer] fTools problems

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 12:24:51 EDT 2008

Hello lists,

I have been away for a large portion of the summer, and as a result
have fallen behind in terms of bug-fixes etc. associated with fTools.
As such, I am asking anyone who has used this plugin to let me know of
any and all problems that you have experienced. I would like to
release a significantly improved version once QGIS 1.0 has been
released, and therefore would like to incorporate as many
suggestions/bug-fixes/improvements as possible. For those of you who
have already sent me emails regarding this, thank you, I will continue
to try to address these problems, though if you were to send me your
problems again, I would probably be able to get to them sooner.

Thanks,

Carson