[Qgis-developer] new print composer issues

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Tue Aug 26 06:23:59 EDT 2008

Maciej Sieczka pisze:
>>> Testing the new composer's cool features I discovered the
>>> following problems:

7. Fooling around I ended up with some 2 weird frames (see the attached
screendump) that I could not get rid of in any way. They are not
render-artifacts (refreshing and panning around does not purge them),
but they are not normal, selectable objects either. Saving the project
and re-opening it drops them.

8. If the paper setup is "landscape" and I press the "full extent"
button, unnecessary scrollbars crop out. Moreover, in "landscape" mode
I'm not able to scroll right to see the black paper border; in
"portrait" mode it's bottom border that can't be reached, respectively.

Maciek

--
Maciej Sieczka
www.sieczka.org