[Qgis-developer] RE: hi, do you fix the problem of the qgis in wince.

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 09:51:29 EDT 2008

Hi Panan:

Is nice to hear that you are interested in getting qgis working for windows
ce platform.

In my case I found a problem with geos library, for some reason when I
compile the qgis core with geos the application does not run, I have been
looking for an answer to this problem but I didn´t find it yet.

How did you compile qgis core and gui? I think provider needs to be compiled
for windows ce platform in order to be recognized by the application.

Did youfind some problems with geos?

Regards

Godofredo Contreras