[Qgis-developer] new C++ plugin

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Tue Dec 2 18:19:17 EST 2008

Thanks for that link. I applied the patch and, following the web
instructions or building fresh ends in this error:

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but
they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
CMake files:
QGIS_CORE_LIB
     linked by target "georefplugin" in directory /Users/jctull/
sources/qgis/trunk/src/plugins/georeferencer
QGIS_GUI_LIB
     linked by target "georefplugin" in directory /Users/jctull/
sources/qgis/trunk/src/plugins/georeferencer

John