[Qgis-developer] deselecting features - last minute API change?

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 18:39:55 EST 2008

+1

Not that my vote counts for a whole lot, but I'd like to see this
functionality included.
It would really streamline exploratory analysis etc.

Carson
> So are we frozen or not yet?
>
> Finally I've implemented deselecting previously selected features by Select
> Tool. Please consider to apply this patch before 1.0.0. It's very little
> change which doesn't break anything and just makes the select tool working as
> expected. The patch includes only two changes:
>
> - adding new method QgsVectorLayer::invertSelectionInRectangle()
> - pointing the QgsMapToolSelect to this method when Ctrl key pressed

Carson J. Q. Farmer
ISSP Doctoral Fellow
National Centre for Geocomputation (NCG),
John Hume Building,
National University of Ireland, Maynooth,
Co. Kildare,
Ireland.
Phone: +353 (0) 1 708 6726
Fax:   +353 (0) 1 708 6456