[Qgis-developer] 0.9.2rc1 Bugs

David A. Riggs david.a.riggs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 18:52:25 EST 2008

I've observed a few bugs with the 0.9.2 release candidate and have
created trac tickets for them, but wanted to post here for discussion.

1. When setting "Custom Min Max Value" for a Grayscale raster layer,
the Min and Max value aren't persisted when the project is saved and
re-loaded.

   https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/945

2. New projects don't seem to get the projection of their first loaded
layer. For me, all new projects are WGS84 until I manually change them
to something else.

   https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/946

3. When switching a project's Map Units from meters to feet, the
conversion (scalebar and ruler measurement tool) appears to calculate
the wrong values.

   https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/947

Despite these issues, 0.9.2 looks to be a great release and one of the
most significant in quite a while. The raster changes make QGIS a very
strong GIS tool! Nice work!

- DR

--
David A. Riggs <david.a.riggs at gmail.com>