[Qgis-developer] provider.getNextFeature(fet) with PostGIS

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Feb 13 06:38:37 EST 2008

I recently did some changes in the postgres provider to enhance efficiency.
Maybe this is a side-effect of my changes? It would therefore be interesting
to know what exactly does not work. Is the geometry empty? Or the attribute
information missing? Also, it would be good to know the arguments you passed
to 'getNextFeature'.

As it works with .shp layers, I think it is very unlikely that it is a python
bindings problem.

Regards,
Marco

--