[Qgis-developer] Getting ready to branch QGIS 0.11.0

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Jul 8 13:51:49 EDT 2008

Hi

Ok I've assigned all other tickets (from current and previous
milestones) to milestone 1.0 and those listed by Maciej to milestone
0.11.0.

https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/milestone/Version%201.0 Gives a nice
overview of what we have to achieve for version 1.0. Possible to
achieve in 2 months? Who knows we can only try to kill as many as we
can....

If you look at the break down by maintainers of the different areas of
the code base (raster, vector etc) its actually not to much of a
mountain to climb if each maintainer can chase down their bugs ....
probably we need some more maintainers too for areas of the code that
are not directly curated....

Regards

Tim

--
Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net