[Qgis-developer] Python bindings

Carson Farmer cfarmer at uvic.ca
Wed Jul 16 12:53:08 EDT 2008

Hi all (and Martin),

Recently I was working on a plugin and wanted to use some of the
functions added in the latest svn, only to find that there were no
python bindings available for that function yet (it was QgisInferface's
new addDockWidget function). Then it occurred to me, is there anywhere
that I can look up what has and has not had bindings completed for it
yet? If there is, great, where is it? If not, is this something that
would be simple to create?

Also, I would like to volunteer to help with the creation of python
bindings etc (or some other related task that currently needs
attention). Unfortunately, I don't have any real experience with this
(just python mostly), so is there some recommended documentation that
might help get me started?

Cheers,

Carson