[Qgis-developer] [SoC] SoC Report: Homerange analyses with QGIS

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at studenti.uninsubria.it
Fri Jul 18 11:53:23 EDT 2008

Hello all,

this week I began reorganizing the code.
I throwed out MCP interface, because it is the same of kernel interface,
except for two missing widgets.
I'm trying to do the same with other pieces of code, and so far I'm
succeeding.

"The Art of UNIX Programming" is teaching me _a lot_.

Next week I'll going on with this work. I hope to implement also
kernel analysis.

I'm also thinking about documentation. What format is required to
document Python plugins? Is there a template?

happy coding,

Anne Ghisla