[Qgis-developer] Plugin Installer

Borys Jurgiel borys at wolf.most.org.pl
Sun Jul 20 05:45:31 EDT 2008

Wednesday 16 of July 2008 23:31:35 Tim Sutton napisał(a):
> If you referring to the 'new' python plugin installer Borys is working
> on, it was postponed till 1.0.0 release since he is still working on
> it.

It's ready to put it to the trunk! I implement some minor changes from time to
time, while it is still "open", but they aren't necessary.

I'm going to implement two more improvements after adding the missing SIP
bindings:
- load/reload/unload plugins directly from the Installer
- replace current table view with a Manager-like list view

but  I think we can add it later (I won't find any time for learning SIP any
day now), whereas the whole Installer should get a longer testing period
before 1.0 release. So it's ready for the trunk.