[Qgis-developer] SoC Report: Homerange analyses in QGIS

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Jun 15 13:42:11 EDT 2008

Hi Anne

Just another cheer from the sidelines to wish you good luck with your work.

Also a suggestion when you start your gui design work to try to follow
the same conventions as I have been applying to rest of qgis so your
plugin 'feels' integrated with the rest of QGIS. If you want any input
on that regard feel free to buzz me.

I'm looking forward to trying it out!

Regards

Tim