[Qgis-developer] Re: Problem in shapefiles rendering

bargi john bargi1981 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 00:32:28 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,

Thanks for reply......

>But in case you have to transform just of some data, it's possible
>that your data might be incorrect.

What does this mean ??
Actually the shapefiles I am using is downloaded from ibcca.
And over though, how QGIS is rendering it properly ?
Did u mean that I have to do coordinate Transformation on features before
they are drawn ?
Actually I want to know that how QGIS is able to draw the shapefiles
correctly and not my application ?
Is there special code for this since the way QGraphicsView is created is
same in QGIS and in my application.

Thanks
bargi