AW: [Qgis-developer] rendercontext-branch

Tom Elwertowski telwertowski at comcast.net
Fri May 2 03:34:03 EDT 2008

Hugentobler Marco wrote:
> Ok, I now compiled the branch on the G4 (in debug mode). I don't have the two issues, it does not scramble and also the main window resizes properly (does not snap back). Should I try also release mode or maybe the problem is more likely to appear on newer (faster) hardware?

The scramble bug is related to OS version or processor. Yesterday, I found it using an Intel Mac with OS X 10.5. Today I built the branch on a G4 Mac with OS X 10.4 and I do not see the problem. Both are using Qt 4.3.4.

I still see the resize bug on the G4. Prior to r8394, it happens only when the update threshold is greater the zero. With r8394, it always happens.

Tom