[Qgis-developer] Mapserver Exporter Bug?

Mauricio de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Fri May 30 12:41:52 EDT 2008

Ok....
I think i know how to fix this. Hum... i'd like to hear from the mapserver
exporter manteiner if i have permission to alter his code more.
Until now i've been changing my file and sending him the modifications. I wish
these fixes were implemented on the version available in the repository.
As soon as I get this permission (or some other way of sending him the fixes
I'll be back to mapserver exporter's bug busting. :D
Maurício de Paulo