[Qgis-developer] Re: Fonts in map composer

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Tue Oct 28 12:53:00 EDT 2008

I do recall the scaling problem with symbols and lines in the earlier
composer. I assume that an option to scale fonts will have to be added
to the gui, so something to look for in 1.1 or the advanced editing
branch at some point? I'll be happy to provide some feedback on your
solutions as they are developed. Feel free to email me if you have
something to test.

John