[Qgis-developer] Re: Ready for feature freeze?

Tom Elwertowski telwertowski at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 10:30:31 EDT 2008

Tim Sutton wrote:
> If anyone has any reason why we shouldnt proceed with feature freeze
> tomorrow  please let me know ASAP or forever hold your peace :-)

In general, we should proceed with a freeze on additional new features.
However there may be a few recently added features that still need some
refinement.

> Tom is there anything pending from your side that we need to hang 5 for?

I'd like to apply the GRASS Qt4 upgrade. (Code change but no new features.)

As Borys noted, the Plugin menu code still needs to be rewritten so
arbitrary items can be inserted. This will add a few more public
accessors like those for all the other menus.

Tom