[Qgis-developer] Ready for feature freeze?

Marco Pasetti marco.pasetti at alice.it
Mon Sep 1 15:53:49 EDT 2008

Hi there,

> I prepared a ms-windows installer based on the current development branch.
> As usual, there's a problem with the mapserver export and plugin
> installer, that are missing in the plugin menu (even if present in
> qgis\python\plugins)
> The test installer is available here:
> http://gigamaildownload.rossoalice.alice.it/download/download.aspx?AttachmentID=89c91b04-3c1a-4084-ab04-17518c358991&MessageID=f5c0e932-fe5f-4541-aa1a-a0c3862527f2
>
> Regards,
>
> Marco

I fixed the bug. In the 0.11.0 package I needed to rename libqgispython.dll
to qgispython.dll to let the plugins work... so I did the same thing this
morning... but this time it was different :-(
So I left the dll with its original name, and now I have both the plugins in
the menu. Good... but there's another problem: the mapserver export plugin
seems to work fine, while the plugin installer gives me an error (reported
also on an ubuntu machine, same error):

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:/Users/Marco/Documents/Quantum GIS/Binary
Package/QGIS-Dev-Package/./python/plugins\plugin_installer\installer_plugin.py",
line 46, in run
self.gui = InstallerPluginGui(self.iface.getMainWindow(),flags)
AttributeError: getMainWindow

Marco