[Qgis-developer] New Plugin Installer Icon

Borys Jurgiel borys at wolf.most.org.pl
Wed Sep 3 04:43:47 EDT 2008

Tuesday 02 of September 2008 11:09:04 Marco Pasetti napisał(a):
> Hi all,
>
> I created a new plugin installer icon: let me know what do you think about
> it.
> http://www.webalice.it/marco.pasetti/qgis/PluginInstaller.png

Hi Marco,
I'm still hesitating, where to put the Installer. If in the Plugin menu, next
to the Manager, then both icons should be harmonised. The second option is to
take it from the menu and launch only from the Manager Window (with a
button). In this case your big arrow is good ;)

Certainly the Installer will disapear from the toolboxes (unless anybody find
it useful there).