[Qgis-developer] Raster-Properties colormap-bug

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Sat Sep 6 04:07:20 EDT 2008

Dear devs,

while updating the manual I tried all the new raster-features and I found some
quirks.

You can reproduce by doing the following steps:
1) load landcover.tif from alaska samledataset
2) open properties
3) select single band gray rendering on symbology tab
4) select colormap
5) go to colormap-tab
6) press add-entry
7) double-click on the value-column and enter (any) value, press return when
    ready
8) double-cklick on the color-column (color-chooser comes up), select any
    color and click OK
9) you can write text in the color-column, which seems to be a bug.

Thanks for fixing.

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998