[Qgis-developer] Plugin Menu Reorganization

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Sep 7 03:23:56 EDT 2008

Hi

> For that reason I prefer to take the Installer out of the menu and launch with
> button inside the Managger window. I'm trying to implement it before monday.

Ok I will delay feature freeze till tuesday morning (9 Sept) at which
point I think it would be good to commit such functionality as you
have. We can always improve on it in future releases and time is
getting really tight for an end of sept release deadling.

Regards

Tim

--
Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release Manager)
 * QGIS programming services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net