[Qgis-developer] Raster-Properties colormap-bug

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Mon Sep 8 10:39:59 EDT 2008

Hello Peter,

Peter Ersts <ersts at amnh.org>, [20080908-09:53:33]:

> Hi Stephan!
>
> Stephan Holl wrote:
> > while updating the manual I tried all the new raster-features and I
> > found some quirks.
> >
> > You can reproduce by doing the following steps:
> > 1) load landcover.tif from alaska samledataset
> > 2) open properties
> > 3) select single band gray rendering on symbology tab
> >
> Are you working with the trunk or a precompiled binary version (0.11
> or < )? Now paletted images, like the alaska tif, should open as
> SingleBandGray  with Colormap on initial load.

was working on SVN trunk.

> > 7) double-click on the value-column and enter (any) value, press
> > return when ready
> > 8) double-cklick on the color-column (color-chooser comes up),
> > select any color and click OK
> > 9) you can write text in the color-column, which seems to be a bug
> This should be all taken care of now ( r9284 ) Additionally, it will
> sort the table and reload on apply so that any invalid value entries
> (characters) will be cleared and set to 0.0 and float to the top of
> the table.

OK, thanks for the info.
I am trying to compile r9284, but it fails with the following error:
/home/stephan/svn/qgis/trunk/qgis/src/core/qgsapplication.cpp:299:
error: 'class QColor' has no member named 'lighter' make[2]: ***
[src/core/CMakeFiles/qgis_core.dir/qgsapplication.o] Fehler 1 make[1]:
*** [src/core/CMakeFiles/qgis_core.dir/all] Fehler 2 make: *** [all]
Fehler 2

Any hints?

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998