[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.0 Feature Freeze Begins

Tom Elwertowski telwertowski at comcast.net
Wed Sep 10 17:13:10 EDT 2008

+1

Work as much as possible to wrap things up.
Revisit the release decision in two weeks.
Have demos and publicity material at FOSS4G2008.
Take advantage of those not attending to do some more work.
If things look good immediately before the conference,
announce it will be available for download by time attendees get home.