[Qgis-developer] request for updated qgis gui translation files

Borys Jurgiel borys at wolf.most.org.pl
Fri Sep 12 13:49:30 EDT 2008

> There will be a time slot for about one week from today to commit your
> translations and it will end definitely, when Tim creates a 1.0 branch in
> svn. So, if you would like to have and use a completely translated QGIS 1.0
> GUI, you should do it within the next days :-).

It's a pitty, that most of the plugin installer strings weren't included to
the translation files. Only the .ui files was included, whereas 80 strings
are located in the the rest of .py files and won't be translated.

Do we really need that hurry? I understand that we want to release the 1.x in
the end, but can't we do it a bit more carefully?