[Qgis-developer] NSIS Script File for QGIS Installer

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Sep 13 02:34:21 EDT 2008

Hi Barry

Marco has committed his locally modified nsis files yet - if you look
at https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/browser/trunk/qgis/win_build you will
see its still there original NSIS stuff I did in there.

Marco can you put your current win build stuff into SVN when you have a moment?

Thanks!

Regards

Tim

2008/9/12 Barry Rowlingson <b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk>:
> 2008/9/12 Rock Beans <rockbeans at gmail.com>:
>> Can I please get a copy of the Quantum GIS installer script (NSIS) for
>> review? I really like that way it handles and would love to learn from
>> it. I love that way it downloads the sample data.
>
>  Everything should be in the SVN repo... Have a look here:
>
> https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/trunk/qgis/win_build/
>
>  - there be nsis files!
>
> Barry

Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release Manager)
 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net