[Qgis-developer] don't find /resources/srs.db and /grass/config/daefault.qgs

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Sep 17 06:01:03 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have 2 problems with a current svn QGIS build on ubuntu/debian:

a) when I start the GRASS toolbox it says:
the config file /grass/config/default.qgs not found, although it is there at
/usr/local/share/qgis/grass/config/default.qgs

b) when I want to search for a projection in the CRS Dialog it says:
Error reading database file from /resources/srs.db, but is there at
/usr/local/share/qgis/resources/srs.db

Do I have to define another path somewhere during configuration? For my
configuration I use alomost the same CMAKE options as written in debian/rules:

-Wno-dev \
-D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr \
-D CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH=TRUE \
-D GRASS_PREFIX=/usr/local/grass-6.3.1svn \
-D BINDINGS_GLOBAL_INSTALL=TRUE \
-D PEDANTIC=TRUE

thanks a lot
  Otto